What's new

Song/Band tag

This song kicks ***. :thumbup1:

Clutch is one of my favorite contemporary bands... their fusion of metal, punk, blues, and straight up rock.. and the brilliance of their music and lyrics just speak to me.

i HIGHLY recommend anyone that can catch them live to do so - they are NO JOKE! :)

caught em with bad Brains opening for em a while back, so to tag all this war and destruction.... :)

Bad Brains - I And I Survive

Last edited by a moderator:
awesomeness

tag is self-evident, my favorite cover of the original Zappa/Beefheart classic

Aynsley Dunbar - Willie the pimp

complete with a pictorial tribute to the worlds best drummer and one of rocks greatest characters....Keith Moon

The Who - Little Billy

Keith Moon> always appreciated Robert Wyatt's drumming, before he had his tragic fall. Some dress rehearsals, before they opened for the Jimi Hendrix Experience...

The Soft Machine, "Hope for Happiness."

not a doors fan at all. Only song I really liked was Peace Frog.

1st song that came to my mind to tag with was, The Beatles....Doors>Window

The Beatles - She Came In Through The Bathroom Window

not much of a Doors fan either, though The Soft parade is IMO their best album...

this is much more my speed:

Frank Zappa - Beatles Medley

I've seen many versions of this song, saw it live on their final tour and have many versions of it bootlegs etc, but this has got to be be one of the coolest versions out there, played at a Veterans Hospital.

Jack White, one of the coolest cats in Rock and Roll these days and knows the industry and what paved the way...watch it thru and he even get's them to all join in on the song....AWESOME and what a tour across Canada that was. I was lucky to be part of both secret shows in Winnipeg (on the bus and at a local park) as well as front and centre for the show.

And, My oh My, does Meg ever look good in this video :drool:

The White Stripes - Boll Weevil

and a shot from one of the secret show, shot by myself.

$WS 023 (Large).jpg

Top Bottom