What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I'm so excited, I had to search for a place where it was acceptable to just outright brag about having bought a ton of stuff. Understand, I'm new to DE shaving, and while a lot of this stuff is pretty basic, actually all of it, I'm excited!

Muhle R41
100 each Astra, Personna medical and platinum, and Polsilver blades
Tabac shave soap
RazoRock Alum block
Lucky Tiger aftershave tonic
And four matching ceramic pots with lids for storing/lathering shave soap

I desperately need an open comb razor, and the 400 blades are all high quality, meaning that I'll never have to worry about blades again (well, for probably at least a couple years. But the shaving soap is part of what is becoming a real acquisition disorder. I would have bought ten more if I could. I just think Tabac is an essential.

OMG, I'm so excited, I had to search for a place where it was acceptable to just outright brag about having bought a ton of stuff. Understand, I'm new to DE shaving, and while a lot of this stuff is pretty basic, actually all of it, I'm excited!

Muhle R41
100 each Astra, Personna medical and platinum, and Polsilver blades
Tabac shave soap
RazoRock Alum block
Lucky Tiger aftershave tonic
And four matching ceramic pots with lids for storing/lathering shave soap

I desperately need an open comb razor, and the 400 blades are all high quality, meaning that I'll never have to worry about blades again (well, for probably at least a couple years. But the shaving soap is part of what is becoming a real acquisition disorder. I would have bought ten more if I could. I just think Tabac is an essential.

Brag away! I'll have to live vicariously through you, or feel the wrath of SWMBO! Great stuff though!!

I'm still waiting for a 66' Flair Tip SuperSpeed since the 4th of september now. Even called USPS about it, the answering machine couldn't understand my irish accent so I tried to fake my most earnest terrible american accent and low and behold it worked lol.

Floid Blue after shave
Floid Blue Atomiser
refill bottle of Creed Aventus 1 oz bottle (all I can afford :lol:)
And a custom Shavemac brush with engraving and their D01 2-tone silvertip hair

also keeping my fingers crossed for a RazoRock Stealth Slant Aluminum Production Razor!!! I've been checking italianbarber.com like a maniac at least once every hour hahaha

Last edited:
I got a Progress, a Merkur 1904 OC and two packs of Timor blades from shaving.ie on Friday afternoon. They shipped the items within half an hour and they are on the way for hometown. I hope to get them on around Thursday. I should confess that I am so excited to try them all.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I'm waiting on (
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol), a resupply of 100 Voskhod Razor Blades! :thumbsup:

proxy.php

proxy.php
"Dа...бритва [лезвие] не может быть обострена на части бархата". Автор неизвестен (translation...“Yes...a razor [blade] can’t be sharpened on a piece of velvet”. Author Unknown

200 x Feather Hi-Stainless DE razor blades: the very first time I will have the opportunity to try these ninja blades
A restock of 6 Arko shaving creams: Cool, Ice Mint, Maximum Comfort, Extra Sensitive, Moist, Regular
2 x Boots Cool Cologne Lather Shave Cream

My three Fatboys to Captain Murphy to be cleaned and reworked. :).

Non-shaving related items: pair of swim goggles, a duvet and T&H Trafalgar Cologne.

Edit: just got the email confirmation that I had won this, going to go into the new shave den once I move into my new apartment next month.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Caties Bubbles Le Gardenia and a bar of their bath soap
Sample of Polsivers and israeli personnas
A few cheap fountain pens for work
Mitchells wool fat (to see what the hypes all about)
Strop Shoppe baker street tallow
A few tubes of Marvis classic mint
Stationary and noodlers ink
Fountain pen maintenance set
Some Shenandoah Joes single orgins roast
And still the long wait for my Firehouse WD Silvertip, only 4 more weeks to go.

I'm waiting on (
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol), a resupply of 100 Voskhod Razor Blades! :thumbsup:

proxy.php

proxy.php
"Dа...бритва [лезвие] не может быть обострена на части бархата". Автор неизвестен (translation...“Yes...a razor [blade] can’t be sharpened on a piece of velvet”. Author Unknown

Where did you find 100ct of Voskhods in stock?

shavemac d 01 silvertip, att colossus and a few heads; nice duke 3 from a guy in Carolina; various sundries from all over us recently got a killer deal on the kent bk 8. what a hobby this has turned in to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom