What's new

TOBS Balms

I was wondering if anyone had experience using the TOBS AS gels. They don't seem to have a milk/cream kind of balm, but instead sell a witch hazel-based gel. Are they any good?

I have the TOBS AS gel. The feeling of it takes a bit of getting used to when you first put it on and when it starts to dry. It fees a bit sticky when first put on and it is pretty good at fighting the burn. At least on my face it is not very moisturizing, but I don't normally use a moisturizer anyway. It is not very strongly scented at least to my nose. I would supplement with the TOBS fragrances if you are after the scent.

If you decide to try it, use a bit less than you think you need to at first, it goes a long way, and you need just a very thin layer. (As always, YMMV)

I have the TOBS AS gel. The feeling of it takes a bit of getting used to when you first put it on and when it starts to dry. It fees a bit sticky when first put on and it is pretty good at fighting the burn. At least on my face it is not very moisturizing, but I don't normally use a moisturizer anyway. It is not very strongly scented at least to my nose. I would supplement with the TOBS fragrances if you are after the scent.

If you decide to try it, use a bit less than you think you need to at first, it goes a long way, and you need just a very thin layer. (As always, YMMV)

Thanks. I was hoping to pick it up in the Shaving Shop scent, as I am not much of a splash fan.

I've been using the TOBS Mr Taylor's ASB... IMO it's one of the better ASB out there.
As already mentioned this ASB requires very little and is rather sticky when first applied.

However I have found that within 10 minutes your face feels moisturised and fresh..... !

Top Bottom