What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

Rudy is the man! I sent him my ideas this morning and less than 8 hours later, he is already done with the brush!

This is exactly what I was looking for and is a real work of art. I will definitely recommend Rudy any chance I get.

I went with a 25mm STF knot set at a 54mm loft in a half beehive style Jade handle. Amazing.

$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! Rudy is truly one of the best artisans to deal with. He responds promptly and is a true gentleman. He knocked this one out of the park.

Now, if I could just get my Royals to do the same a few times tonight my smile would be even bigger. And Caesars Palace would be paying for my brush a few times over! :thumbup:

I love this handle design! Beautiful brush.

Rudy is the man! I sent him my ideas this morning and less than 8 hours later, he is already done with the brush!

This is exactly what I was looking for and is a real work of art. I will definitely recommend Rudy any chance I get.

I went with a 25mm STF knot set at a 54mm loft in a half beehive style Jade handle. Amazing.

View attachment 511059
View attachment 511060

looks kinda like an upside down version of mine in a few ways he did awhile back
$image.jpg

$IMG_2052.jpg

Rudy just sent me this pic of the brush I asked him for. Its a Christmas present from my wife, and she informed me that I have to wait till Christmas to use it! :crying:

No clue. I saw the cobalt rods that Rudy had ordered for the Holiday brush and asked him to make this one. Not sure how the holiday brush will compare, but I'm loving mine

Received my RV brush today... WOW!! First, the size of this brush is incredible! The STF knot is awesome and this handle is beautiful. The picture does not do it justice.

Thank you, Rudy!

Here is a shot next to a M&F Stubby, just for reference.

$Brushes.jpg

Top Bottom