What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

the black knight sure looks amazing. hummm............... just saw the cobalt. I have one obsession (older than most of you guys) which involves cobalt. I could not imagine a better or more perfect brush for me. beehive, cobalt, new shavemac knot, and fan. this is one very happy styptic user here.

Last edited:
$image.jpg
Very impressed with my Rudy Vey Moonjava brush arrived this week in the UK. Inspired by TSE, who tells me Rudy is whipping something else up for him :)

Rudy,
I would like to have one of the holiday brushes in fan shape on the outside chance any are available. I'll send you an email.
Keith

to be honest with you Im not 100% sure on the loft as I didn't specify that. I knew that TSE version worked well with soaps so I said to Rudy just make it the same as his. The knot size though is 23mm.

Ah, so it's exactly like TSE's knot. Let us know how it works! :)

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I am closing the Holiday brush now, we have 20 paid brushes, and I doubt I will get another five by midweek to make it 25.

I am closing the Holiday brush now, we have 20 paid brushes, and I doubt I will get another five by midweek to make it 25.
And now the waiting game begins.

I almost feel sorry for our mailperson... Last time Rudy delivered in three days from east coast US to Stockholm, Sweden. I think it must be some kind of record! :001_smile

Top Bottom