What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I limit this to 15 brushes!!
So far, what I have on my list we are getting close to this number.
The knot will be a 24 mm fan or bulb shaped knot in the new Silvertip 2-band hair.
For those interested here or with pm's, please send me a quick email to:
[email protected]

I will get back to you with the specifics (shape, material, price) by the coming weekend, and it is easier for me with an email.

I limit this to 15 brushes!!
So far, what I have on my list we are getting close to this number.
The knot will be a 24 mm fan or bulb shaped knot in the new Silvertip 2-band hair.
For those interested here or with pm's, please send me a quick email to:
[email protected]

I will get back to you with the specifics (shape, material, price) by the coming weekend, and it is easier for me with an email.
I'd love to be in on this. Email sent.

Rudy Vey

As it looks right now, I have enough guys for the brush. I travel this week for my job, but be back Friday, then I sort through all the pm’s and emails and answer you all with the details.

The handle will be made from a resin material, which I hope to get in next week from the UK.

Rudy Vey

OK, I think I have to increase to 25 - but this is the max.
For those who send me an email, most of you did not give me your forum name - in case you have only posted in here, but did not email me, please do so asap - the list will close tomorrow morning. Right now, I have 22 or 23, a couple more would go in.
I will send all those who emailed me tomorrow afternoon/evening an email with the details.

Rudy just sent me a picture.

proxy.php

I'm excited. :)

OK, I think I have to increase to 25 - but this is the max.
For those who send me an email, most of you did not give me your forum name - in case you have only posted in here, but did not email me, please do so asap - the list will close tomorrow morning. Right now, I have 22 or 23, a couple more would go in.
I will send all those who emailed me tomorrow afternoon/evening an email with the details.

I'm pretty sure I included my Forum name in my email, but will send again to make sure

Heck yeah...two more Rudy's to add to the collection.

Omega 27mm boar in Moonjava
Muhle 25mm STF in Dark Knight

I have one or two more ideas for brushes down the road and then literally all I will use will be Rudy's stuff.

Rudy Vey

You all should have gotten now the info for the brush. It will be either a Beehive or Chubby/Stubby clone with a choice of fan or bulb shaped knot. I hope to post a few pictures of the handles by the coming weekend.

You all should have gotten now the info for the brush. It will be either a Beehive or Chubby/Stubby clone with a choice of fan or bulb shaped knot. I hope to post a few pictures of the handles by the coming weekend.

Excellent Rudy!

I ordered a Beehive with a knot in fan. Me and these other guys are looking forward to pics and brush!

Shavemac 2 band D01 (with the LE 2014 Bamboo handle by Rudy), 3 band D01, silvertip and finest in Shavemac handles​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudy Vey

The material came in this morning and when I got home from work, I turned one of the handles each. Pictures were already sent to those who have emailed me. But, I post them here as well.$IMG_2013.jpg

Top Bottom