What's new

Pashana

I like this aftershave a lot. It reminds me strongly of my uncle's barber shop and has good memories and associations. Looking for a cologne to complement or at least not clash. Suggestions?

Pashana cologne? :blink: I think there is one. Maybe it's not strong enough.

Otherwise, what about Augustin Reyes Royal Violets?

Last edited:
Pashana cologne? :blink: I think there is one. Maybe it's not strong enough.

Otherwise, what about Augustin Reyes Royal Violets?

There certainly is a cologne!

I've got a soft spot for Pashana products and we sell a fair amount. The do last a lifetime and are very different from your modern-day after shaves and colognes.

Having used both, I would say that the Pashana Cologne would compliment the aftershave well. That's the great thing about Pashana products... they all compliment eachother. :thumbup1:

The Pashana cologne is a different scent than the AS. It is more a lemony/citrus scent which I did not care for. The AS is just a unique and long-lasting scent. I never need a cologne when wearing Pashana as it lasts long enough to serve as the cologne for the day (and evening, and maybe the next day! :blink:)

The Pashana cologne is a different scent than the AS. It is more a lemony/citrus scent which I did not care for. The AS is just a unique and long-lasting scent. I never need a cologne when wearing Pashana as it lasts long enough to serve as the cologne for the day (and evening, and maybe the next day! :blink:)

Thanks. When I looked it up and read the description I had serious doubts it would actually compliment the AS.

Top Bottom