What's new

Bobby Jones

Am I the only person that has ever used Bobby Jones? The original one that came in the bottle with the green leather wrapped around it...
They must use money to make it because ALL women love it, and want it...Or at least the guy wearing it. :thumbup:

I have used it. Very good stuff. I heard they stopped making it a couple of years ago. I noticed recently on the Bobby Jones site that they offer a men's cologne, but the bottle is different. Does anyone know if it is the same juice?

Yeah they discontinued it but you can still get it on Ebay. I bought 4 bottles for like $70.00
The new scent is a different mix. It's suppose to be similar but not EXACTLY the same.

Four for $ 70.00 is a great deal! That's like four for the price of one! Do you know exactly what year they stopped making it? I love it and my dad loves it as well. He requests it every year for Christmas. We couldn't find it this year. Should have gone to ebay.

I think they stopped making the original about a year and a half ago.
The place I got if from had a bunch of discontinued stuff for dirt cheap. I guess once it was discontinued they just try to get what they can for it.
Now you're really gonna hate me... They also threw in a few bottles each of aftershave balm and shower gel in the original Bobby Jones scent.
I don't get why it was discontinued... Women love this stuff. I was even told once by a lesbian that she would consider going straight for me if I wore it everyday.

Have any of you fellow Bobby Jones users found anything that comes close to the original scent?? I do realize one day I will run out of my Doomsday stockpile. I would presume the new scent is similar enough, but I was wondering if there is any other brand that is similar.

I once read somewhere (Basenotes, I think) that the cologne "Jaguar Performance" is very similar to Bobby Jones. I don't know if this is true as I have never tried it. It might be worth checking out.

I've seen it several times at TJMaxx and Marshalls. I'm not 100% sure that it was the original, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You probably did see it at those retail stores. They sell discounted stuff or discontinued items. I wouldn't count on those places as a place to find a steady supply.

For anyone who wants to try the vintage formula of Bobby Jones:

I've got a retail carded sample of the leather-wrapped edition, along with like 100 other rare/niche scent sample vials that i will be listing on flacon.ambaric decant sale, as well as sale threads here, and on basenotes, if it's permitted.

Top Bottom