What's new

Shaving Shops in Italy

My wife and I are going to Florence for our honeymoon in a few months. I've been trying to think of something really special to buy while I'm there. I want something that will last a lifetime and always make me remember the trip. I think I've made the decision to buy a straight razor, but have no idea how to find shaving stores while I'm there (or rather, before I leave), especially since most nice straights are made in Germany and France, not Italy. Any suggestions? Anyone on B&B from Florence? Thanks!

Not sure about shave shops since my wife was on the hunt for a purse and with all the walking my feet were in no mood to stand long enough for shaving so I did'nt shave. But I can tell you that hotel staff in Italy are very eager to help you out and point you in the right direction. So I would ask at the front desk. Getting around Florence is easy so if there are shave shops then you should easily get to them.

Not sure about shave shops since my wife was on the hunt for a purse and with all the walking my feet were in no mood to stand long enough for shaving so I did'nt shave. But I can tell you that hotel staff in Italy are very eager to help you out and point you in the right direction. So I would ask at the front desk. Getting around Florence is easy so if there are shave shops then you should easily get to them.

Good call on the hotel staff...didn't even cross my mind!

Top Bottom