What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

Yes sir pm me your email I'll send you the donation list and flavors he offer. Actually go to oldmillsnuff.com you can see his flavors.

Can I get the donation list as well, I have wanted to try this artisan snuff for a long time and never knew how to order it? I have tried dozens and dozens of snuff trying to find one that my nose finds tolerable, which has mostly been snuffs on the moister side with a medium grind.

To anyone who would like to know......Chef Daniel of Old Mill Snuff has passed away. He suffered a heart attack at the end of September.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
[MENTION=71891]tlag77[/MENTION] Thanks for letting us know. I never got a chance to try any of Chef Daniel's snuff but I know he was respected and well liked. That's unfortunate.

[MENTION=71891]tlag77[/MENTION] Thanks for letting us know. I never got a chance to try any of Chef Daniel's snuff but I know he was respected and well liked. That's unfortunate.
If you ever come across any for sale give it a shot. The Pure Virginia Toast. Was awesome, I finished my tin of bananas foster last night, got up this morning blew my nose and the scent came right back, no vitamin N but it surprised me to have the scent hit me again. There may be some movement on inventory he had coming up next month, I'll keep you all posted as that unfolds.

Had a wee pinch last night before bed, won't be doing that again. Between the vitamin n and the drip I didn't fall asleep for about an hour [emoji38]
Sounds like my kind of snuff, at the moment I have a lip of Cope mint and couple sniffs of OM Solstice, a real fall scent.

Anyone else still snuffing? It's been my medium of choice recently due to time and life constraints preventing me from smoking.

Today has been Silver Dollar Scotch, and a mixed blend of Toque Natural Toast and Irish D Light.
And yes, I have been back on the snuff for a couple of weeks, I quit cigs again about 6 months ago and the vape was just getting old. I wanted tobacco just not a smelly cig. Although my wife still smokes. So I ordered some stuff from toque one being the whiskey and honey which is supposed to be made with rustica. Hoping it arrives today.

Anyone else still snuffing? It's been my medium of choice recently due to time and life constraints preventing me from smoking.

Today has been Silver Dollar Scotch, and a mixed blend of Toque Natural Toast and Irish D Light.
Wilsons of Sharrow Super Menthol... really clears the pipes.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
New snuff is on it's way
1 x FUBAR Toasted 25g
1 x Toque Natural Toast 25g
1 x Toque Whisky and Honey 25g
1 x Buck's Fizz 25g
1 x Gin & Tonic 25g (
1 x Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert 10g
1 x Bernard Klostermischung 10g
1 x Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 25g

Top Bottom