What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hitcup old mill they are in Tennessee.
Cool. Can they be ordered on line? I know the last time I looked (over a year ago) the only online source I could find was in England. I would have to have made at least a $50 purchase to make the postage cost worthwhile.

Cool. Can they be ordered on line? I know the last time I looked (over a year ago) the only online source I could find was in England. I would have to have made at least a $50 purchase to make the postage cost worthwhile.
Yes sir pm me your email I'll send you the donation list and flavors he offer. Actually go to oldmillsnuff.com you can see his flavors.

My first snuff order(from MrSnuff). I'll try the Crumbs of Comfort in a few minutes.

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Cleaning out the console in the truck, and found (for the third time or so) some Silver Dollar Raspberry. I took a couple snort. I will probably forget about it for a while again :biggrin:

I am currently using a blend of kailash and FUBAR Willie Pete. The kailash is nicely mentholated and the Willie Pete gives it some punch. Willie Pete on its own is quite hard to use right. The slightest sniff will send it burning through your nasal cavity. They call it Willie Pete for a reason.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am currently using a blend of kailash and FUBAR Willie Pete. The kailash is nicely mentholated and the Willie Pete gives it some punch. Willie Pete on its own is quite hard to use right. The slightest sniff will send it burning through your nasal cavity. They call it Willie Pete for a reason.

The nickname for white phosphorus incendiaries is Willy Pete. I wonder if that is a coincidence.

The nickname for white phosphorus incendiaries is Willy Pete. I wonder if that is a coincidence.

Not a coincidence. It will burn. Your nose will be spared, your sinus cavity and anything beyond that is FUBAR. It will burn like the devil for a while. I am used to it now and know how to take it correctly. Not for beginners. It is also fairly strong.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Anyone else still snuffing? It's been my medium of choice recently due to time and life constraints preventing me from smoking.

Today has been Silver Dollar Scotch, and a mixed blend of Toque Natural Toast and Irish D Light.

Top Bottom