What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

You might want to give Old Mill a try he is in the U.S., makes some really complex snuffs. PM if you would like info on him.

I have 3 old mills and I love them all so far. Can't wait to order more.

The Old Mill snuffs are genius.
Daniel does such great things when he flavors a tobacco.
Bananas Foster and Buttered Rum Toddy are two new snuffs with outstanding scents.
But my real favorites are his plain tobacco offerings, Pure Virginia Toast, Ivory Toast, Puro Dominicano, and Perfecto , are all plain snuffs that exceed almost anything the big companies put out.

Do yourself a favor Tim and try to pick up anything you can from OM since the batches are small when a snuff is gone it could be gone for a while or forever.
I wish there were as many great snuff artisans as there are soap artisans but sadly this is not the case.

The Old Mill snuffs are genius.
Daniel does such great things when he flavors a tobacco.
Bananas Foster and Buttered Rum Toddy are two new snuffs with outstanding scents.
But my real favorites are his plain tobacco offerings, Pure Virginia Toast, Ivory Toast, Puro Dominicano, and Perfecto , are all plain snuffs that exceed almost anything the big companies put out.

Do yourself a favor Tim and try to pick up anything you can from OM since the batches are small when a snuff is gone it could be gone for a while or forever.
I wish there were as many great snuff artisans as there are soap artisans but sadly this is not the case.
I will most definitely buy more as soon as I can. I like supporting american artisans, even better if he were in Michigan, there is a guy here actually that I need to try he is only a couple hours from here.

Top Bottom