What's new

Tabac + SCS Oakmoss Lavendula Aftershave

What a great combination! I just happened to pick this aftershave out this morning after a shave with my newly acquired Tabac shaving soap and man do these two go great together. I find the scent of the Oakmoss Lavendula to compliment the scent of Tabac pretty perfectly not to mention that like any of the other SCS aftershave samples I have it works absolutely great.

Highly recommend both and especially together. Really makes me wanna pick up the Oakmoss Lavendula cologne..

What a great combination! I just happened to pick this aftershave out this morning after a shave with my newly acquired Tabac shaving soap and man do these two go great together. I find the scent of the Oakmoss Lavendula to compliment the scent of Tabac pretty perfectly not to mention that like any of the other SCS aftershave samples I have it works absolutely great.

Highly recommend both and especially together. Really makes me wanna pick up the Oakmoss Lavendula cologne..

Do it. It is very nice.

I recently bought Sue's O&L ASB...man, is that nice with a more than a little menthol kick.

Top Bottom