What's new

Penhaligon's Sales?

I noticed that Penhaligon's recently had Castile on sale at half price. There was a post about the sale some place here. I can't find the post now, but I'm wondering if Penhaligon's sends out emails when they have a sale.

I noticed that Penhaligon's recently had Castile on sale at half price. There was a post about the sale some place here. I can't find the post now, but I'm wondering if Penhaligon's sends out emails when they have a sale.

They do send out HTML emails for sales.

I wonder if a sale was designed to sell off the old bottle style? I have a bottle with the usual "bow tie" on the top, and another with a cord wrapped around the same place.

I've never heard of a mailing list. Perhaps you could call them at: 877-736-4254. In my experience, Penhaligon's sales are few and far between. The only ones I've seen have been to move outdated stock and were offered by resellers (as opposed to Penhaligon's themselves).

Does it ship from the UK and would shipping be 50 pounds as noted in the thread about the discontinuation of Floris Vetiver?

Top Bottom