What's new

Make toothbrushing less of a chore?

You could always try a natural bristle toothbrush.

...Or get a walrus...

proxy.php

Now I'll think of this walrus every time I brush :biggrin1:

I collect old toothbrushes.....

I sanitize them like I do my razors, and then use them.

This is one in my rotation....the good ole Gillette toothbrush!

proxy.php

I collect old toothbrushes.....

I sanitize them like I do my razors, and then use them.

This is one in my rotation....the good ole Gillette toothbrush!

proxy.php
Anyone see the movie The 13th Warrior. Sir you would have made a fine Norseman in the morning wash scene of that movie if in fact your REALLY do use that toothbrush.

Kind regards,

So many ways to get D-PAD. I have a dozen tooth brushes, 14 toothpastes, 9 different kinds of picks, floss, and scrapers, 5 flavors of mouthwash, and half a dozen other contraptions, and I've barely begun to scratch the surface (pun intended).

Dental Floss in waxed, unwaxed, and naturally waxed, in various flavors, deep cleaning, tartar control, with Listerine or Scope
Dental Tape & Ribbon Floss
Floss Picks
Power Flossers
Sonic Picks
Thru Floss Threaders
Plaque Removers
Gum Stimulators
Interdental Cleaners & Brushes
Go-Between Cleaners: straight and angled
Interdental Brushes, plain & Whitening
Brush Picks
Powered Flossers
Tongue Scrapers
Tooth Stain Erasers
Anti-Bacterial Tongue Sprays
Dentifrice Swabs
Dental Picks
Oral Irrigators
Sonic Sanitizers
UV Sanitizers
NightGuard Dental Protectors
Tooth Paste, Gels, and Powders, with or without flouride, tartar control, baking soda, peroxide, oxygenating, in flavors, with or without mouthwash, whitening & sensitive formulas, all natural, foaming or non-foaming
Manual Tooth Brushes: soft, medium, or hard; mini, compact, or full; End Tuft, Tapered, with antibacterial bristles, Prepasted Disposables, Cross Action, Dual Action, Wonder Grip, Superhero, LightUp Timer
Electric Toothbrushes, single & double oscillating, pulsating, and rotating heads
Sonic, with or without UV sanitizing
Whitening Strips, Trays, Chemicals, with UV lights & Tartar Protection
Pre-Brushing Rinse, Enzyme, Brightening & Whitening
Mouthwash, Gels, Powders, Whitening, Anti-Bacterial, Antiseptic, Anticavity, with Tartar Protection, Moisturizing, for Smokers, with Baking Soda, Peroxide, Calcium, all Natural Ingredients, In Adult and Children's flavors, and Snore Relief
Breath Strips, Drops, Sprays, Mists, Capsules, Plaque Dissolving and Salivary Enzyme Mints & Gums, Tongue Sprays, Anti-Bacterial, 12 Hour Packets, Probiotic Supplement
Bad Breath Detector
Pain Relief Gels, Drops
Disclosing Tablets
ZAPI-Doodles

A lot of members swear that ending with Bay rum makes the shave end as a luxury and not a chore.

Maybe a finish with a shot of Capt. Morgan might spice up your routine?

We can have forums on dark vs. light rum, we could have Method Shot advocates vs. 4-sip?

You sir, are my new friend. I'll bring the Meyers Dark.

Anyone see the movie The 13th Warrior. Sir you would have made a fine Norseman in the morning wash scene of that movie if in fact your REALLY do use that toothbrush.

Kind regards,

IT'S A JOKE!!!!.........:w00t:

Was just having fun with Photoshop.
Thought you all would get a kick out of it!

Rock on

I've got a Sonicare and love it. Every once in a while I'll try a standard one that the dentist gives me after a cleaning just so it doesn't totally go to waste, but they just end up being used for razor cleaning...
I personally like the Toms Fennel flavor with propolis and myrh toothpaste.

Well, if you shower in the morning you can at least make it convenient one time out of the day. Shampoo and Condition as normal, but leave your conditioner in as your brush your teeth for softer hair. Flossing is sort of hard in the shower, but if you get into a groove of flossing it can take under a minute.

I find a manual toothbrush more exciting and controlable than these new-fangled electric ones.

Top Bottom