What's new

Make toothbrushing less of a chore?

Easy. DE toothbrush.

proxy.php

Yeah, Tom's of Maine makes some neat toothpaste flavors. Cinnamon-clove is a favorite of mine. That and a quality electric toothbrush are the best improvements that I know of. It's still not as fun as shaving though.

Well, if you shower in the morning you can at least make it convenient one time out of the day. Shampoo and Condition as normal, but leave your conditioner in as your brush your teeth for softer hair. Flossing is sort of hard in the shower, but if you get into a groove of flossing it can take under a minute.

I find a manual toothbrush more exciting and controlable than these new-fangled electric ones.

Keep in mind, these aren't huge factors, but they make it a little more enjoyable to the daily grind

Oscillating Spongebob toothbrush like my mom puts in my Christmas stocking some years. Every brushing is an undersea adventure with my best pal. Oh we have a time, scrubbing my teeth, making Rush Limbaugh (or was it Pat Robertson?) question our sexual preference. Flipping crabby patties. I don't really watch Spongebob, although I know several men my age that do. One a couple years younger I believe has seen every episode (and there's like a thousand episodes).

I find a manual toothbrush more exciting and controlable than these new-fangled electric ones.

And get off my lawn! Damn kids...

This isn't the first time I've mentioned this, but I love B&B. I got quite a chuckle out of most of the responses.

While I understand it feels like a chore, since I started taking "recommended" care of my teeth, I haven't had one cavity. Anything to keep the drill away is :thumbup: from me.

A lot of members swear that ending with Bay rum makes the shave end as a luxury and not a chore.

Maybe a finish with a shot of Capt. Morgan might spice up your routine?

We can have forums on dark vs. light rum, we could have Method Shot advocates vs. 4-sip?

And get off my lawn! Damn kids...

This isn't the first time I've mentioned this, but I love B&B. I got quite a chuckle out of most of the responses.

I'm actually 21! I got one of those $6 electric colgate toothbrushes years back and realized my teeth were getting more yellow with it. Manual ones have nuttier designs, so I figure more R&D is going into those

Yellowing really only comes from certain things. Most notably smoking, a few illnesses, etc. Just having a crappy brush if you avoid those won't cause yellowing. And I doubt that the best brush in the world can keep a chain-smoker from getting yellow teeth (though it maybe helps a little for a light smoker who brushes frequently, I'm not sure, you'd have to ask a dentist who smokes I suppose).

Top Bottom