What's new

Yesterday at the bank

We had the rare occasion to go to the bank yesterday. I decided to stay in the car and let my wife go in, when a suspicious incident happened. A car pulled up and a kid got out with a backpack. He left the car running and went in the bank. I had limited sight due to the tinted bank windows . I saw him go up to the teller and place the bag on the counter. My wife had yet to come out and I made the decision to start walking in when she walked out. I asked her if she saw the kid and she said no, but heard a teller ask him if he had been in earlier. He replied that he had and forgot to get a cash a check for vacation. I wasn’t looking for an incident , but I would have made sure my wife wouldn’t have been hurt. Better to prepared than be sorry.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
We had the rare occasion to go to the bank yesterday. I decided to stay in the car and let my wife go in, when a suspicious incident happened. A car pulled up and a kid got out with a backpack. He left the car running and went in the bank. I had limited sight due to the tinted bank windows . I saw him go up to the teller and place the bag on the counter. My wife had yet to come out and I made the decision to start walking in when she walked out. I asked her if she saw the kid and she said no, but heard a teller ask him if he had been in earlier. He replied that he had and forgot to get a cash a check for vacation. I wasn’t looking for an incident , but I would have made sure my wife wouldn’t have been hurt. Better to prepared than be sorry.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Had to pick up some lancets for checking my blood glucose and while at the pharmacy drive through window watched an interesting exchange. Out near the street there was one of those bug yellow used clothes drop-off sites and a car bulled up. A guy all tattoos put a bag into the container and they drove off. About a minute later another car pulled up and pulled the bag back out of the container.

I guess they needed a change of clothes and couldn't wait.

Top Bottom