What's new

WTS- Feather DX,Ikon x3 oss,Ikon bulldog handle,Feather DE blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS/PAYPAL *Prices include shipping

Feather DX artist club: $100
This will come with the blades shown in the picture not sure how many are in there, around 10.
$20160928_165547.jpg

Ikon x3 slant oss handle: $35
This slant is too mild for me very nice hefty handle, if your into a mild razor this is it.
$20160928_165402.jpg

Ikon bulldog handle with highly used razorock jaws head and maggard v3 OC head: $30
This is an Ikon bulldog handle used once, its a great handle but I have a weber bulldog which is my preference. I threw in these heads they are used and abused but fully functional, would be great for travel heads.

$20160928_170127.jpg

100 Feather DE blades: $20
If you like a very sharp blade this is it.
$20160928_165912.jpg

Thanks for checking out these items I will respond as quickly as I can, I will be busy this week but I will ship next day after payment if not same day and will provide you the tracking number asap. Thanks again and take care B&B!

Last edited:
Thanks, yea not trying to make a profit off fellow B@B members just trying to find new homes for no longer used items.

Price update: Feather Dx $80
Ikon bulldog handle with the heads $20

After looking around on ebay I found some used feather dx going for $87 so I dropped the price to $80 its in excellent condition like new with the 10 ish blades, Also the Ikon bulldog I picked up for $30 new, only 1 use on it the heads I just want to get rid of but it feels wrong to bin them. Thanks for taking a look here and I will update status of items again later.

UPDATE

X3 sold $35
feather de blades sold $20

Items still for sale:

Feather dx $80
Ikon bulldog handle $20

Thanks to those who purchased these items and also to all of the B&B members who stopped by and checked out this thread.

Thanks roof, I pm'd you the info.

Ikon bulldog handle and heads sold pending funds thanks everyone for stopping by.

last item avaliable is the:Feather artist club dx with some blades $80

UPDATE:

X3 sold $35
feather de blades sold $20
ikon bulldog sold $20

Items still for sale:

Feather dx $80

Feather dx sold $70

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the thread and those who gave theses items new homes. Happy shaving! Talk to you soon B@B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom