What's new

Wolfman WR1-OC

Yesterday I received my order from James.
Razor is gorgeous !!! It's nice to take in hand !!!Workmanship is beyond praise !!!
Immediately felt that the very high quality item !!!
This morning, shaved WR1-OK
When compared to ATT H2, which I shaved before, then shaving the same, but more comfortable. The machine is more gentle.
James thank you so much !!! $IMG_3391.JPG.jpg$0002.jpg$0003.jpg$0004_1.jpg$0001.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I shaved with mine, again, yesterday morning (WR1-OC + WRH4 handle). I could not be more taken with this razor. It is satin smooth and as efficient as can be. I don't think it will be out of reach very often.

I shaved with mine, again, yesterday morning (WR1-OC + WRH4 handle). I could not be more taken with this razor. It is satin smooth and as efficient as can be. I don't think it will be out of reach very often.

I was looking at the WRH4 handle, do you have any pics of it?

This is a great looking razor. Love the handle and open comb look. How does it shave vs the ATT M2? I tried the R1 plate and found it too aggressive. I have no complaints about my ATT M1/M2 combo but that design has activated my RAD. Thanks for sharing

I posted my review in the first post of this thread. The razor has exceeded my expectations in terms of comfort and quality. It will remain #1 until James makes a WR1 slant...

I posted my review in the first post of this thread. The razor has exceeded my expectations in terms of comfort and quality. It will remain #1 until James makes a WR1 slant...

Thanks. I read it. I am not familiar with the razor you are comparing it to. I understand the craftsmanship just wanted an idea of its aggressiveness Appreciate it and thanks!

I have never used an ATT razor, so I can't compare. I will say the WR1-OC is less aggressive than the Merkur 39C slant.

I have seen other posters rate the WR1 heads (SB & OC) as less aggressive than their ATT counterparts...

Top Bottom