What's new

With a Book at Bedtime

One of my favorite moments of the day is relaxing with a small drink and reading a book just before I go to bed. Primarily I enjoy a very small Scotch at this time, but I'm always looking for something new. Any suggestions?

What are your favorite drinks to have with a book at bedtime?

You might try Tequila or Mescal which are a bit drier than Scotch; just make sure they are 100% Agave. A VSOP or better Aramagnac might also interest you.

Oh yeah, I too enjoy lying in bed, reading a book and drinking a small glass o' Whisky, though sometimes I also feel the desire to have a beer instead :a17: :thumbup1:

I have a small concern about this. Is this safe for one's teeth? I'm assuming that if one drinks in bed with a book, that one doesn't get up again to brush or rinse.

----Michael

I have a small concern about this. Is this safe for one's teeth? I'm assuming that if one drinks in bed with a book, that one doesn't get up again to brush or rinse.

----Michael

I don't literally drink in bed. Just as I'm winding down, I will read just before bed and sit in a chair, pj - cladden, and read with a drink. Then I brush.

Top Bottom