What's new

where IS west coast shaving??

whodat, if you wanted to know, you could have just emailed me. :wink:

Will do, in the future. I didn't know you were on B&B -- but I guess you would be :w00t:

I guess I'll blame the post office -- packages in California usually take 2-3 days tops to get here from wherever. Southern California must be a black hole :biggrin:

It's all about he USPS. You ship quickly and have the best prices and selection -- don't take my question as a complaint on your work! Thanks!

Because I live in Corona (although a bit down the 15) I looked up LetterK's profile. We both share the same Feb 25 birthday! My birth year is a couple decades earlier though. I have ordered from WCS and the service was good. WCS has such good prices on razors! I am tempted to get a Progress to celebrate Feb. 25.

Last edited:
Because I live in Corona (although a bit down the 15) I looked up LetterK's profile. We both share the same Feb 25 birthday! My birth year is a couple decades earlier though. I have ordered from WCS and the service was good. WCS has such good prices on razors! I am tempted to get a Progress to celebrate Feb. 25.

If you live in Corona, why is your location Fullerton? My son was the manager at the bowling alley in Norco a while back.

If you live in Corona, why is your location Fullerton? My son was the manager at the bowling alley in Norco a while back.
I lived there a long time, went to school and now work in Fullerton. I should change my B&B to Corona I guess.

Top Bottom