What's new

When you absolutely, positively must have the best… (Warning: 60+ Pics)

Wow...truly surprised the brush made out so well. I think that is a brush even Chuck could appreciate. Just one thing...when I order my brush I sure hope it doesn't pass through Joel's hands.

Joel I just got the following news..

"Badgers have filed a class action lawsuit against you and B&B after viewing this thread. They are accusing you of TORTURE and BADGERCIDE"

Joel were you in charge of Abu Gharib at some point?:wink:

Now that's what you call testing!

Joel, are you sure you don't work for consumer reports? If not, you should send that test in as your resume.

Marty

How about a muzzle velocity test??? I'd like to see that thing shot out of a cannon. Please record the travel distance as well as this could serve as the delivery method when placing an order. Just a thought...

I have acces to a military track vehicle if you need it for further testing.

Raf

M

modern man

But Joel what if I have wear size 17 steal toe boots and stomp on my brush after i spike it on concrete 50 times?

Just kidding excellent torture test. MUAHAHAHAHA!

But Joel what if I have wear size 17 steal toe boots and stomp on my brush after i spike it on concrete 50 times?

Just kidding excellent torture test. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Funny you should mention that..... while I don't wear a size 17 - I do wear a size 15, and I gave it a few "stomps" this morning with my 6.5LB Wesco boots (even after the damn thing has been run over by a 3 ton truck and scorched by a 5.3K Degree flame) and it shrugged it off.

The torture hasn't ceased :biggrin: I'm thinking about making one more go with the yukon on it :cool:

M

modern man

Funny you should mention that..... while I don't wear a size 17 - I do wear a size 15, and I gave it a few "stomps" this morning with my 6.5LB Wesco boots (even after the damn thing has been run over by a 3 ton truck and scorched by a 5.3K Degree flame) and it shrugged it off.

The torture hasn't ceased :biggrin: I'm thinking about making one more go with the yukon on it :cool:

15, holy geez Sasquach!

Just how big a boy are you?

Do you want me to get my hands on a Hummve? I got a hook up in Motor T. :lol:

proxy.php
Well, I do believe this forum now has its own official image macro.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That's one of the funniest god damned things I ever read. Better than the old American Tourister commercials.

Of course, if you gave one to my sweet, angelic daughter for five minutes, it would return as a pile of dust. :001_rolle

Top Bottom