What's new

When 3 brush fanatics get together!

That's actually far more fitting in the circumstances!

"The scum also rises," comes to mind as well. And HST actually attended a party (along with the Hells' Angels) at Kesey's place in La Honda. Be assured (to keep this on topic) our little gathering was less raucous than that one. I made a pilgrimage to see that place in 1984. Dogs were barking. Guy with a beard came out the front door and yelled across the creek: "Are you a friend of Ken's?" Priceless moment.

Kesey had The Dead as his house band, who was playing at yours?

and you look good in orange!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Kesey had The Dead as his house band, who was playing at yours?

and you look good in orange!

Excellent history; great question. 100 song iTunes Genius mix built on Traffic's "40,000 Headmen" playing over a Sonos system. Cream, Blind Faith, and Traffic heavily represented -- mostly B-side cuts, but all great. I don't think Jose or Bill noticed. They were too high on the brushes. Oh yes, there were also the P.160 tipo morbido fumes.

Last edited:
Man, sounds like a great get together. Super music and I am assuming lots of top rate brushes (from what I have seen on a lot of threads). You guys make me feel like a piker. But of all my ADs it is SBAD that hits me hardest. As a matter of fact, I am getting ready to post some stuff on BST to help fund a few more brushes. Anybody need 30 or so straight razors?

Top Bottom