What's new

What's your soap for today?

IMG_6896.jpeg

Well no it obviously isn't going to smell like bullion cubes or anything but I know that *smell* of particular beef tallow made soap. If someone never smelled it before they won't even notice anything. It's a good product. If it's that brown greyish color then it also has medicinal uses. But personally I couldn't enjoy it because I've used the soap it's based on so much that even a hint of it gives me PTSD now.
I respect your opinion. But I liked this soap. And it doesn't look like Soviet household soap, which is impossible to shave with.

proxy.php

Coniferous and Scots Pine Sheep Mash-Up — Stirling

The scents of east-Texas/south Mississippi pine forests are what brought me back into fragrance world. Though these two Stirling soap scents—acrid, austere, desert-dry, industrial—fall tragically short for me, they do smell better together, and the lathering and skin performance are wonderful, per usual. It had been months, and I enjoyed using this soap blend.

proxy.php

Coniferous and Scots Pine Sheep Mash-Up — Stirling

The scents of east-Texas/south Mississippi pine forests are what brought me back into fragrance world. Though these two Stirling soap scents—acrid, austere, desert-dry, industrial—fall tragically short for me, they do smell better together, and the lathering and skin performance are wonderful, per usual. It had been months, and I enjoyed using this soap blend.
It's a very beautiful photo.

Top Bottom