What's new

What’s your favourite men’s underarm deodorant?

I am funny about that. I don't like the protection of a deodorant or the feel of a antiperspirant. My solution is a combination of the two. The last few years I've used Old Spice classic scent deodorant applied first, I top it with Old Spice Timber Sandalwood. The combo smells really good and lasts +24 hours. I do not need a 72hr anything, as I shower every night. In the summer usually day and night. I live the South, we have 95-100 degrees and 80-90% humidity from end of May to September. So my combo get pushed and put to the test.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Using this right now.

61Zp0HCufwS._SX679_.jpg

I've been really digging Method deodorant for some time now - currently Juniper and Sage, but I really like the Cedar and Cyprus as well as the Lime scents.

Degree Motion Sense in “Clean” scent. It’s the same as either the old Right Guard or Speed Stick (two very different things, I know) but I cannot recall which.

What ever antiperspirant is on sale. Old Spice, Mennen, whatever.

Strangely, deodorant/antiperspirant and Shampoo are the few hygene items that I use daily, but don’t really care about brands. 🤷‍♂️

Arm & Hammer Essentials works great for me, of the whole line the Arm & Hammer Essentials Orange Citrus is my favorite.

Recently switched to using an alum block. As already said, not an anti-perspirant, but does seem to do a decent job of reducing pit odor.

I have never really used deodorant. I dont like strong cologny smells and was blessed to not have strong body odor.
As I am getting older my body chemistry must be changing, and "my" smell is getting stronger.

I guess I may give alum a try.

Old Spice Classic deodorant in Original scent. Most deodorants cause irritation for me, but this old-school Old Spice doesn't and works quite well. And it's easy to find locally, which is a big plus.

Top Bottom