What's new

What's in your pocket today?

In the morning, I had:

Lamy 2000 with Noodler's Goulet exclusive Purple Heart
TWSBI Diamond 540 Smoke with Diamine Denim
TWSBI Vac 700 Smoke with Private Reserve Midnight Blues

Once I got my Konrad package from Goulet, I put the Diamond back on the desk and made the third pen:

Noodler's Konrad Roaring 20s with Noodler's Rome is Burning

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
A little black Conway Stewart 84 joined the Pelikan in my pocket this morning.

proxy.php

The only pens I pocketed today were my ebonite Noodler's Konrad with FPH-exclusive Noodler's Henry Hudson Blue and a government-issue Skilcraft ballpoint for clients to sign documents with. I only had a couple of obligations out of the office today, so I didn't have much use for pocketing my pens.

Parker Jotter in the jacket pocket. Pilot Plumix (my first venture in the italic nib field) with the standard black ink in my shirt pocket. Thinking of draining the cartridge and filling it up with more exciting ink rather than waiting to write it dry!

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Platinum 3776 Music Nib, with Noodler's black.
Now you're cooking!

Today again I tested a Pelikan M200 with my Knox F nib conversion and some Delta blue ink. Sweet combo -- I'm really pleased with the little Knox 26mm for such a low price ($8.99)!

Here's the nib unit I put together:
proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Noodlers Ahab (Bumblebee) with Black Eel. After lightly scoring the feed channel, IT WRITES!!!

Red Mesa Tortoise Noodler's Konrad with Platinum Mixfree Green
Jade Ebonite Noodler's Konrad with FPH-exclusive Noodler's Henry Hudson Blue
Bexley Corona with Diamine Denim

I'm loving the Konrads so far. The 3 I have are perfect so far with no pre-flushing or any intervention. It makes me think the main Ahab issue really has been feeds that are too smooth.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Day two for the bumblebee Ahab (with Noodler's Black Eel). I think I finally got it ironed out, but am going to give it a week of use before declaring victory.

Top Bottom