What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Today I carried a Hero 100, filled with Akkerman #10, and a Pelikan 400, filled with Pelikan Blauschwarz.

I got the blues today ;)

$2013-10-08 13.49.24.jpg

Pilot 78G, fine nib, Pilot black cartridge.

Certainly is a great pen, might have to add a couple more to my collection.

Same again today, liked it so much I ordered another one and two dozen black cartridges.
Not really a cartridge person, but have taken a liking to these.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
An early Pelikan 400 -- very early 1950s flexible broad nib, Günther Wagner inscribed barrel, "B" on the turning knob, plain cap band -- a fairly well-used pen but mostly excellent condition. I haven't filled this pen since 2008 according to my records. I felt so lucky when I found this in Austria for only €30. Filled with Lamy blue, I'm using this until Christmas.

This sweet old broad nib is like a soft stub -- they don't make 'em like this anymore.

Same as yesterday, but here's a picture. Sheaffer Admiral TD filler. Noodler's Violet Vote ink.

There's also a mystery. I tried to give the picture as a Photobucket image link, but despite the fact that it looked normal on the Photobucket page, it was upside down here. So I edited it on Photobucket to be upside down, and it remained upside down here. I'll figure it out later. Anyway, here's an attachment.

Attachments

• $Admiral_able.jpg
    $Admiral_able.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 97
Same as yesterday, but here's a picture. Sheaffer Admiral TD filler. Noodler's Violet Vote ink.

There's also a mystery. I tried to give the picture as a Photobucket image link, but despite the fact that it looked normal on the Photobucket page, it was upside down here. So I edited it on Photobucket to be upside down, and it remained upside down here. I'll figure it out later. Anyway, here's an attachment.

It is right side up for me!!! And a nice looking pen!

Tom

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My M200 with Pelikan Blue-Black. My Parker 51 has been having trouble keeping up with me the last two days. Both days I refilled it thinking I just wasn't filling it properly. As I have had no problems filling before, I am assuming my Pelikan Brilliant Black is reacting to whatever ink was in it before. I am currently giving it an extra thorough cleaning. This is the first day I have had it(51) that it wasn't my pen of the day.

Top Bottom