What's new

What's in your pocket today?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My black Sheaffer No Nonsense medium with Lamy Black. If you want to know why, click on the spoiler (not for the faint of heart)

I cannot find my Pelikan M200

Could have sworn I just posted this, but maybe I didn't click hard enough.

A Fisher Space Pen, Esterbrook mechanical pencil, and Parker 51 with purple ink should be enough to get me through the day.

Attachments

• $20131020b.jpg
    $20131020b.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 83
Current setup is Lamy cp1 black at work (steel, F), and Pelikan 215 rectangles with an M400 gold nib upgrade (F) plus a Kaweco Dia II (steel, M) inked up at my home desk. I don't carry around fps, so slightly off-topic. :001_huh:

My go to's have fast become a sheaffer snorkel statesman with waterman Florida blue and a black M200 medium nib with MB midnight blue.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pelikan 400NN, medium nib, Montblanc Royal blue ink
Wahl-Eversharp Slyline, medium, J Herbin Perle Noir

Last edited by a moderator:
After being AWOL for 4 days, my Pelikan M200 with Pelikan Blue-Black. I was really beginning to worry
I dropped my Matte Black Pilot VP into a dark dark corner one day after receiving it. It was a scary scary twenty minutes because I JUST HAD IT and I JUST GOT IT! It has been in my pocket since.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I dropped my Matte Black Pilot VP into a dark dark corner one day after receiving it. It was a scary scary twenty minutes because I JUST HAD IT and I JUST GOT IT! It has been in my pocket since.

My 3 year old grandson and his mother are with us for a short while, so I was sure it was toast. I love that boy, but cannot wait to have my office back.

At work it was a Preppy with Diamine Presidential Blue. I switched to my new Ahab with Organics Studio Join or Die after I got home. It took some fiddling but I got the nib and feed right last night and it's working well today.

Top Bottom