What's new

What's in your pocket today?

$uploadfromtaptalk1380891444085.jpg

Lamy CP1, Lamy blue
Pilot FCM-500, PR Tanzania

Pilot Metro and my Pilot 78g. Gotta show my friend so hopefully she'll become a junkie too :laugh:
Also, I am trying to burn off all the cartridges that came with both pens so I can use some of my Aurora Black Ink. Much more on the way haha

Namiki Vanishing Point, blue/black IC-100 cartridge; Edison 2013 Morgan Lee LE, Private Reserve Black Magic Blue

Last edited:
Loving my wet M200 filled with pilot kon-peki. What a cool and vibrant color. What's strange is that I've had the m200 for a year and a half, and it always skipped on down strokes so it lived in a draw for a year. Recently I dug it out and soaked it a while, and after a couple hours a bunch of blue floated out. Now it writes like a champ. Hurrah!

Taccia Overture with Noodler's Violet Vote, my latest great purple hope for an ink.

Also a Pelikan M205 with Pilot Blue-Black.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
DaniTrio loaded with Diamine Burnt Sienna
Pelikan M200, MonteVerde blue

Ohh! What are you getting?!

I've got the 51, 21, and Esterbrook in the pocket today. Just refilled the 51 with Ox Blood, and flushed the Estie and refilled with Diamine Quartz Black. Nice solid black, that doesn't seem to feather on the office paper.

Hello everyone!

A gorgeous 1937 Parker Challenger fine nib with some flex. Just received from Michael at NW Pens... great guy to deal with. Filled it with PR Electric Blue and sweetness flows. Smooth writing on all kinds of paper. Can't wait to try some Pilot/ Namiki inks in it. The pic doesn't do it justice. It looks like new.

Attachments

• $IMG_20131010_240623_760.jpg
    $IMG_20131010_240623_760.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 46
Hello everyone!

A gorgeous 1937 Parker Challenger fine nib with some flex. Just received from Michael at NW Pens... great guy to deal with. Filled it with PR Electric Blue and sweetness flows. Smooth writing on all kinds of paper. Can't wait to try some Pilot/ Namiki inks in it. The pic doesn't do it justice. It looks like new.

Beautiful Challenger, Fuzzy! Challengers seem to not get the respect they deserve and are often overshadowed by Vacumatics. I think they're great pens.

Top Bottom