What's new

What's everyone's next pen going to be?

Going to the Raleigh Pen Show this weekend wish me and my wallet good luck! I have been eyeing two pens lately and I am hoping I may find at least one of them at the pen show. I really like the Montblanc 220, similar to the Lamy 2000, but no hooded nib. The second pen I will be looking for is a Sheaffer Imperial with the inset nib. I just think it looks spectacular. Now I have never written with one and it may be crap, but hopefully I can try before buying.

In the past week, I have taken delivery of an MB 149, Diplomat Aero, Leonardo Momento Zero, and a Lotus Maharaja. My next pen will be a Leonard Momento Zero Grande.
Incoming:

Attachments

• 13333-MangoGoldTrim-zoom.jpg
    13333-MangoGoldTrim-zoom.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 14
I understand your concern about the oblique nib. Do they have it in both right and left oblique?
I don't know if Lamy makes both left and right obliques but the shop I bought from only has OM and OB. I could probably compensate by rotating the pen but I'd rather just use a plain EF.

Zebra Sarasa Gel with metal bodies with some .05 colors base on a 10 ink combo set seen and purchased on AMZ.

I bought one (plastic body) in a .5 black gel. Initially it seemed a bit rough/scratchy but it seems to have smoothed out. The ink does seem to dry quickly so it would likely be a good choice for lefties. I like the springy clip. Holds to the pocket but you don't have to fight to get it on/off the pocket.

Top Bottom