What's new

What was playing during your last shave?

Usually I don't listen to anything, I do actually want to hear the blade cutting as it tells me when angle is perfect as I negotiate the terrain of my face. If I do listen to something it's talk radio at a low volume (so I can still hear the blade).

Big fan of the guy, although his latest isn't his strongest offering sadly. still above a lot of other stuff out there however.

With his enormous catalog, there will be some hit or miss. I'm just glad there are artists like Joseph Arthur out there.

I know earlier in this thread I mentioned listening to DP Show. Yesterday, I heard my daughter singing in the hallway while I was shaving in the bathroom. I flipped my Sonos off and just listened to her. Best shave yet.

A podcast, usually of a spiritual,parenting, or educational nature. I really just got into podcasts and I can't stop. I love music, but now the only time I really listen to music is in the car with my family, other than those times its a podcast.

ok, ok, I admit it, lately, I've been trying to finish an audible book, 4th in the series, and to which I've been hooked... so....
I brought my Bluetooth speaker into the bathroom and listened to "Cibola Burn" by the guys known as James S.A. Corey.
and best surprise of all? I actually survived doing both at the same time!

Since Glenn Frey passed away this month, I put on my Eagles playlist and remembered seeing them in concert down in Knoxville, Tennessee on one July 4th.

Take It Easy, Glenn. You'll be missed.

Top Bottom