What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

W&B Sheffield

attachment.php

H. Seidenberg with QCS Esquire, courtesy of Shaverjoe. Good stuff.

Attachments

• $H. Seidenberg, MWF.jpg
    $H. Seidenberg, MWF.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 228
Nice updates everyone! I ran the Astrale on the coticule last night, then stropped and had to wait for today to shave with it. Happy to say it was another WTH moment as it was so smooth and gentle I thought it wasn't working at all? But sure enough it was slicing through the stubble. Most comfortable ATG on the mustache area yet. Now my challenge will be to duplicate it on the others as well as stick to just the Astrale for at least a few more days to really get a feel for it.
Still having much fun!:straight:

I used the Lister & Knowles I just restored and posted in the Hobbyist gallery. A vintage Butterscotch, Tabac soap, AS, and Cologne rounded out the shave.
And what a shave it was at just two passes, the second ATG. Man, this thing can cut.

Attachments

• $IMG_2624.JPG
    $IMG_2624.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 153
I used the Lister & Knowles I just restored and posted in the Hobbyist gallery. A vintage Butterscotch, Tabac soap, AS, and Cologne rounded out the shave.
And what a shave it was at just two passes, the second ATG. Man, this thing can cut.

Mark, do you ever get tired of people telling you how insanely awesome your work is??
I wouldn't imagine so but everything gets old eventually.

I don't know if I'd call my work insanely awesome but no, the compliments from this group of guys is always so thoughtful. It's always greatly appreciated.

Gold Dollar Day with afzelia wood scales and my brush restro and old brass handle (hollow) with a 20mm silver tip. But of course ARKO was in the mix.

Attachments

• $Picture 322.jpg
    $Picture 322.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Gold Dollar Day with afzelia wood scales and my brush restro and old brass handle (hollow) with a 20mm silver tip. But of course ARKO was in the mix.
Nice scales Tom!
I think that is the first brass shaving brush I have seen, was it originally a shaving brush handle or did you modify it to become one?

you can tell its fancy -- it's got a third pin! nice scales! I'd never seen that wood before. really slick.

Top Bottom