What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Thursday
Koran before but have never seen this one

proxy.php

Beautiful razor !!! I have looked at Korat

yes, i have 9 mk*31s in real tortoise
creep!
what is the name of a group of tortoises?
it's a bale for turtles and a creep for tortoises. I am sure they could have come up with a better name! If you have additional questions, there's a wealth of scientific information on their website. What i found was that creep is a collective noun.

Ralf Aust 7/8. It's been a while since last time but when this fat Lady starts to sing it's definitely Wagner's Ride of the Walkyries. Once again I bow in respect for Herr Aust.
$20161209_055839.jpg

I received and shaved with what is probably my best razor today. I had no clean up to do and just had to hone it. It is in very good shape. I'd never heard of Crown & Sword before but it turns out it's the top of the line for ERN I think. Mine has blonde bone scales with bolsters and 6/8 blade.

It has nice weight and balance in the hand. It was a very nice shave as well.

I don't have a good place to take good photos at the moment so I'm just attaching the Ebay photo. If possible, it looks even better than the picture. It also came with the original box (not that I really care about boxes but it's rare, in my experience, for the box to match the razor).

$s-l1600.jpg

So many fantastic razors! Thank you all for sharing. Unfortunately I've succumbed to RAD once again. It's not Dave's magnificent Koorat though.

Top Bottom