What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Mk 10
$2016_12_07.jpg

Kanayama ~ White Dog Scuttle ~ GA Shavemac D01-2 Brush ~ XPEC Original ~ Esbjerg Aftershave Oil

Leon Pellera a Paris Razor

$SOTD-LEONPELLERASHM161207.jpg

Razor: Filarmonica Novodur
Strop: Kanayama
Scuttle: SWK
Soap: MWF
Brush: RV Custom Badger
Aftershave: AV Ice Blue
Balm: Neutrogena
Talc: Clubman

$IMG_5752.jpg

Eeeks, what's the weird looking t-shaped thing to the right of the pic?

Sadly sometimes i only get a couple hours sleep between shifts when im on the road and i must improvise my shave....if i cant see the mirror through tired eyes the straight stays on the vanity... lol

Sadly sometimes i only get a couple hours sleep between shifts when im on the road and i must improvise my shave....if i cant see the mirror through tired eyes the straight stays on the vanity... lol
Hehe, yup. A straight requires a bit of concentration fo sho. I have an open comb the does the back of my neck. When I'm on the road and don't have time, I get fuzzy.

There has been some posts lately stating that the Bismarck gives "most bang for the buck" when it comes to Dovo razors. I agree, but there's currently not one razor but four "models" that share the same blade in different configurations. I've got three of them so I guess that I must classify as a Bismarck fan. Today I shaved with the Carré.

$Carre.jpg

Top Bottom