What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Kron-Punkt. I just couldn't resist buying this one. Given the box and the fact that it is engraved, I estimate that it is made sometime between 1920 and 1940. It was NOS so I just gave it a quick balsa stropping on CrOx and then Ferrox and had a really great shave.
Have a nice day genltemen.

$kron-punkt.jpg

Here we go again...looking up JS's razors. Dave "the enabler" is at it again...that razor is just stunning!

Here to help you Josh

View attachment 697767
View attachment 697769
View attachment 697772

Did I hear something about Jerry Stark and the enabling process??? May I be of some assistance??

ROFL

This is brutal! LOL :lol:

Consider it enlightening:001_smile

Have to bury those Starks quickly...out of sight out of mind....yes thats it......Boker SS redone by Doc:

Stupendous!!

Razor: Filalmonica EPBD
Strop: TM Fast Bridal
Soap: L’occitane Cade
Brush: Custom horn badger
Aftershave: AV Ice Blue
Balm: Neutrogena
Talc: Clubman
$IMG_5500.jpg

[emoji115]your going to post a King Pelican 14 closed, no visual of the blade? Why not put the Jnat on top of if it………[emoji4]

~Royce

Yes, English is my first language. Good lord, I just reread my post. Being able to edit after five seconds would be nice [emoji1]

~Royce

I remember when I first posted in this thread. The most common and unspoken theme was "old, rusty and crusty". Things change, today it's an ongoing beauty competition every day. Very grand and mostly expensive razors are always in total dominance. I don't mind at all, it's always nice with art, but I must confess that I sometimes miss the worn rusty razors that really shows some signs of use.

Today I once again shaved with the Thiers Issard I've nicknamed "Liberace". Once again it shaved as it looks, not much rust or crust I'm afraid.

$Liberace 1.jpg$Liberace 2.jpg

I remember when I first posted in this thread. The most common and unspoken theme was "old, rusty and crusty". Things change, today it's an ongoing beauty competition every day. Very grand and mostly expensive razors are always in total dominance. I don't mind at all, it's always nice with art, but I must confess that I sometimes miss the worn rusty razors that really shows some signs of use.

Today I once again shaved with the Thiers Issard I've nicknamed "Liberace". Once again it shaved as it looks, not much rust or crust I'm afraid.

View attachment 697964View attachment 697965

That's a heck of a good looking razor Arne...love the spine work and scales! Is the thumb notch as comfortable as with the Mk 31's?

Top Bottom