What's new

What Is Your Favorite Smelling Shaving Cream?

I don't have a favorite, it seems to change by the season, but I have a soft spot for Mike Rose and Cedar.

Sorry...just realized we were talkin creams not soap. My favorite scented cream is a rich, slick, easy to lather protective cream reasonably priced and readily available that has a light Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. When I find one I'll let you know what it's called.

Sorry...just realized we were talkin creams not soap. My favorite scented cream is a rich, slick, easy to lather protective cream reasonably priced and readily available that has a light Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. When I find one I'll let you know what it's called.
Dang it, I just noticed too. If it was still in production I would love the Old Spice original stuff.. Too bad it isn't :(

Well, my opinion blows with the wind, but right now:

D R Harris Sandalwood
TOBS Jermyn St
L O'ccitane Cade
Castle Forbes Lavender

That said, despite it being more basic than the above, Proraso Green is growing on me something crazy at the moment. Oh, and an honourable mention to TOBS Eton College.

I absolutely love the smell of my TOBS Lemon and Lime cream. Its amazing! And also my Proraso green. Both are great!!

Top Bottom