What's new

WHAT is your current pre-work out drink?

What was in it? I haven't found one I'm really married to, I'd try making my own.
Using one called AE Steel Edge lately, it's my favorite so far.
Will have a look for the recipe and post it on here. You need to be very careful with your measurements because of the caffeine powder.

Here is my pre-workout of doom and despair. I leave out the BCAA and Carnitine normally, BCAA due to cost, and can't remember why the Carnitine.
Make this with an abundance of caution, do not have caffeinated drinks beforehand. Heart conditions and so on, might seem silly but a manager of a gym tried this stuff after having a redbulll and was flying while teaching a spin class.
Total Dosage at the end is the dosage of the preworkout. Mix with some fruit concentrate or something because the Citrulline Malate is incredibly sour.

CreatineBCAABeta AlanineCitrulline malateCaffeineCarnitineGlycineTheanineTotal (g)
Dosage in g55360.2510.70.221.15

Here is my pre-workout of doom and despair. I leave out the BCAA and Carnitine normally, BCAA due to cost, and can't remember why the Carnitine.
Make this with an abundance of caution, do not have caffeinated drinks beforehand. Heart conditions and so on, might seem silly but a manager of a gym tried this stuff after having a redbulll and was flying while teaching a spin class.
Total Dosage at the end is the dosage of the preworkout. Mix with some fruit concentrate or something because the Citrulline Malate is incredibly sour.
Thanks for posting that. Might have to give it a whirl.

Yes sir, good suggestion
$1465524066835-770718840.jpg

From bulk pouches. 5 g Creatine Mono micronized, 5 g Citrulline malate 2:1, 3.2 g Beta Alanine, 300 mg caffeine, 25 mg ephedra or DMAA, scoop of gatorade to taste. Previous ingredients 1g agmatine sulfate, 3 g taurine, 2 g n-acetyl l-tyrosine, 25mg noopept, 800 mg choline bitartrate. Did not replenish previous when used up as I felt they didn't add much or even made workouts worse.

The closest I've had to a pre-workout scaring me was Driven Sports Craze. I bought a tub during the short window before it was banned when the "dendrobium extract" turned out to be some form of synthetic amphetamine-a-like I forget the name. I can remember playing racquetball and I hit very hard but I could almost read the logo on the ball as it was coming back at me. Probably could've worked out 8 hours on the stuff.

From bulk pouches. 5 g Creatine Mono micronized, 5 g Citrulline malate 2:1, 3.2 g Beta Alanine, 300 mg caffeine, 25 mg ephedra or DMAA, scoop of gatorade to taste. Previous ingredients 1g agmatine sulfate, 3 g taurine, 2 g n-acetyl l-tyrosine, 25mg noopept, 800 mg choline bitartrate. Did not replenish previous when used up as I felt they didn't add much or even made workouts worse.

Oh I forgot 4 g D-aspartic acid in current pre-wo.

Using a new electrolyte drink for cardio endeavors now. Skratch Labs Hydration Powder. Goes down much easier than the -ade drinks and gives you a little more than just water.

Top Bottom