What's new

What I packed for my trip

I have to say I check bags as I like my 'comforts' when I travel. It seems a lot of you guys are a lot stronger than I am!

Did a 'lightening trip' to the US last month that included a transit in Chicago, and the trip was carry on only.

First time I used a disposable in my 4+ years of DE shaving, and I hated it.

My lesson learnt was if that happens again, to reserach into a better disposable choice.

I fly for work maybe a few times per year and it's usually for just a couple nights. So I don't need much luggage and don't want to pay for the checked bag. Plus the ability to grab and go is nice.

Honestly though, every flight I have they ask for volunteers at the last minute to check the carry-on free of charge because the flight is full, so why not just offer a free checked carry-on early on?

Last trip was an overnighter, so I literally packed one change of clothes and the Dopp in a duffel bag that was half empty. Was great. I've been on the lookout for a halfway decent canvas and leather duffel that isn't too expensive as well as a slim messenger bag to match.

Got to admit, the razor sucked, but I was cheap and it was lying around. Shave today with my Weber PH on a heavy IB handle was so much better. My preference for disposables is Gillette Good News, which are 2-blade fixed head razors. Otherwise I will use a Sensor Excel, but my cartridges are dull and I didn't want to buy new ones.

What did you use?

Honestly though, every flight I have they ask for volunteers at the last minute to check the carry-on free of charge because the flight is full, so why not just offer a free checked carry-on early on?
Agree, but the airlines have found these baggage fees can add ~26% to their profit margins. Which causes more people to bring on board luggage which slows down security checks :mad3: and gives TSA reason to charge everyone more per ticket. :a13:
proxy.php

But back to the original poster. I wonder if he is traveling commando or not? Just kidding...boxer/brief details are not necessary. :lol:

Top Bottom