What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I really enjoyed my last box of these 'wonderful and pleasant' mild cigars so much...I ordered another box (
proxy.php
"Our[FONT=&amp] willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we're waiting for". Charles Stanley[/FONT][FONT=&amp]), [/FONT][FONT=&amp]of these[/FONT][FONT=&amp] 2[/FONT]5 Cuban Quai d' Orsay Coronas Claro [FONT=&amp](5½ x 42 - Coronas...hope they have at least 2yrs age like the last box), cigars. :drool:[/FONT]
attachment.php
attachment.php

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp] "My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the [very] best". Sir Winston S. Churchill, [/FONT] [FONT=&amp]KG, OM, CH, TD, PC, DL, FRS & RA[/FONT]

Savinelli: Churchwarden Black Rusticated (921) Options: 1
Dunhill: My Mixture BB1938 50g Options: 1
Orlik: Golden Sliced 50g Options: 2
BriarWorks: Back Down South 2oz Options: 2

GL Pease Union Square 2 OZ TIN 3
S.P.S. Honey & Chocolate 1.5 OZ TIN 2
Bjarne Viking William The Conqueror 1.76 OZ TIN 3
Escudo Navy De Luxe 1.76 OZ TIN 2
Sutliff Private Stock Maple Street 1.5 OZ CAN 1

I emailed Herbert about a month ago and he told me that the uncut would be available in August some time. Just so you know.

Thanks, that's great to know! I guess I should have thought to ask, but I'd heard a rumor they were discontinuing it, so I was in panic-order mode when I saw the PayPal icon! I've hear mixed opinions of the two being the same or not. I'm sure the cut is still a fine smoke.

Thanks, that's great to know! I guess I should have thought to ask, but I'd heard a rumor they were discontinuing it, so I was in panic-order mode when I saw the PayPal icon! I've hear mixed opinions of the two being the same or not. I'm sure the cut is still a fine smoke.

It is. There are very minor differences. And I mean VERY minor. I think it has to do with the marrying process when it is uncut.

Top Bottom