What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

A few tins of the new C&D Small Batch Carolina Red Flake and a couple of tins of Frogmortons to fill in for free shipping.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
A few tins of the new C&D Small Batch Carolina Red Flake and a couple of tins of Frogmortons to fill in for free shipping.

Let us know how the Carolina Red Flake goes. I saw the email from SP, but I have a package in route, so I figured that I'd wait a while before ordering more stuff.

Let us know how the Carolina Red Flake goes. I saw the email from SP, but I have a package in route, so I figured that I'd wait a while before ordering more stuff.

Like the other 2 small batches that came before, I think this one will probably sell out rather quickly. The reviews I have seen based on pre-release samples have been favorable and the flavor profile seems to be something that I would enjoy so I snagged a few.

You're doing it wrong.

:001_rolle

:thumbup1:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
You're doing it wrong.

:001_rolle

:001_smile My bank statements beg to differ.

Like the other 2 small batches that came before, I think this one will probably sell out rather quickly. The reviews I have seen based on pre-release samples have been favorable and the flavor profile seems to be something that I would enjoy so I snagged a few.

Thanks. Are the Small Batch tobaccos really that good, or do they go so quickly because of the limited quantities?

I wanted to try The Beast and had an opportunity to, but I placed a few hundred $ order the day before it was released. So, I decided not to place another order with all of the tobacco that I've been stocking up.

I intentionally passed on the Carolina Red. Lord knows I've got enough VA in the chest to outlast me.

Besides, I actually am (don't laugh) trying to be just the slightest bit more responsible in my tobacco spending.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I intentionally passed on the Carolina Red. Lord knows I've got enough VA in the chest to outlast me.

Besides, I actually am (don't laugh) trying to be just the slightest bit more responsible in my tobacco spending.

Surely, ye jest!

I'll find out in a year. My tins are going into the cellar when they arrive.

I'll have to stock up on tissues, because I'll be quite disappointed to find out that it's a ridiculously amazing batch of red VAs.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Apparently, gin, my wallet, and searching through BL threads late at night make for an expensive combination. Looks like "a while" = a few days. I'm now waiting on 9 tins, 3 bulk varieties, 3 free samples, and 2 pipes to ship. :a23: :pipe:

Excellent. That's the spirit, mate.

Top Bottom