What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Screenshot_20230823_034055_DuckDuckGo.png

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
UPS Truck.jpgPresently, I'm waiting on twenty (20), Cuban Hoyo de Monterrey Souvenir de Luxe cigars (vitola: Mareva [Petit Corona]),...5⅛ x 42…presented in stylish 5 cigar tins. :drool:

proxy.php

proxy.php
Background Info - “The Hoyo de Monterrey Souvenir de Luxe cigars are part of the Habanos S.A.’s Línea Retro Collection [love everything retro...including the Partagas Capitols and Romeo y Juliet Club Kings] are Mareva sized cigars (5⅛ inches by 42 ring gauge) presented in a stylish metal tins.

The tins of five cigars are an 70's elegant and touch (I have both Partagas Capitols and Romeo y Juliet Club Kings tins), which reminds us of a golden age of cigar smoking, but also serves a very practical purpose (packaging reminiscent of that sold in the 70s).

The cigars will smoke for about 40-45 minutes and the tins will keep them (and any similar sticks you wish to replace them with afterwards) protected for far longer”.

Works Cited: Another Retro Cuban Cigar is out on the shelves

proxy.php
"Pull out a [cuban cigar] at a dinner party [and the world stops in its aroma]". Martyn Harris

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My Cigar Friends:
proxy.php
Now, I'm waiting on a box of twenty-five (25), Cuban Fonseca Cosacos (5⅜in x 42 - Corona format [vitola],...in my opinion the 2nd mildest Cuban cigar behind the Quai d’Orsay brand), cigars and I just love how they individually tissue wrap each cigar. 🤤

Cuban Fonseca Cosacos (corona) Cigar.jpg

proxy.php
“I love how [a cigar] just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket”. Author Unknown

Last edited:
P&C is having a bulk pipe tobacco sale and I had a 10% off offer, so I ordered a couple pounds of Lane BCA and threw a pouch of Captain Black Gold on top just because it's been a while.

That's probably a couple years worth of tobacco for me, TBH.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My Cigar Friends:
Now, I'm waiting on a box of twenty-five (25), Cuban Fonseca Cosacos (5⅜in x 42 - Corona format [vitola],...in my opinion the 2nd mildest Cuban cigar behind the Quai d’Orsay [The Coronas Claro - (42 × 5⅝in), is almost a non-existence cigar on many websites / platforms for sale 😢],...[...].
Correction Image.gif...added text in Blue above.
proxy.php
"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the [very] best". Sir Winston S. Churchill, KG OM CH TD DL FRS RA

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Today, I 'pulled the trigger' and am waiting on a ;

..."hand made double-six domino set [that] is the perfect gift for any cigar aficionado! Complete set of 28 tiles and encased in a top of the line black magnetic closure box. The box can be personalized with a name at no extra charge [Christopher].

[... With this] unique set of 'bones'...[I'll] love to show it off to [my] friends, colleagues and other cigar lovers [and it will be sure] a conversation starter".

proxy.php
Cigar Dominoes - 1.jpgCigar Dominoes - 2.jpg
Cigar Dominoes - 3.jpg

Works Cited: Cigar Theme Double-Six Domino Set

proxy.php
"[Dominoes] is game which requires both luck and skill. Luck keeps the game interesting, but skillful play will always be rewarded". Paul Magriel

Top Bottom