What's new

What are you favorite Jeans ?

I've used practically all brands...from gap to diesel, levi's, wranglers, true religion, etc...but the ones that provides the best 'fit' is without doubt 7 for all mankind...I know they are EXPENSIVE and could be known as 'trendy'...but any other pair of jeans regularly lasts me from 6 months to 10 months in a afternoon-only, 3 to 5 days weekly use, but I have a pair of Sevens that had lasted me almost 3 years, and are very comfortable to use. In fact, in short travels or just hanging around I prefer wearing my 2-time repaired Sevens than any 'bermuda' or sweater pants.

I have been riding a long time, and 20x or other plus size type relaxed fit just doesn't work for me; and I don't think anyone has come up to me & said "you're wearing 13mwz, me & my buddies there don't think you should be on a horse" :biggrin1:

Riding or competitive roping? All I'm suggesting is that had I wore my proper waist size in 13MWZ while roping, my son may not exist today.:lol:

DL

Where's all the love for Buffalo jeans? These are by far my favourites out of many brands I've worn over the years, mainly for the fit, comfort, and quality of denim.

I have had a few pairs of them they didnt last more then 5-6 months of semi daily use. The seams on the ones I have are poorly sewn compared to diesels. I dont find them as comfortable as diesels either. ymmv like anything else

Lee Slim Straight but they have since scaled back production for whatever reason (probably new they fit me well)...maybe I will try Levis 514 when my lee's disintegrate

Riding or competitive roping? All I'm suggesting is that had I wore my proper waist size in 13MWZ while roping, my son may not exist today.:lol:

DL

:lol::lol::lol: I hear ya on that one!
I've done a few 8 second rides but not competitively; probably why they only lasted less than 4 seconds on the jumpy ones.
But 90% of my riding was with various mallets & stickers, or just for fun.

V

VR6ofpain

A couple years ago it was Lucky Brand Bootleg 181 and Levis 527. Now it is Levis 517 (though I still wear one of my Bootleg 181 Lucky's, which is Made in USA).

For going out, I like a couple of pairs of jeans from a small, now defunct, company called Judas. They were based here in Canberra, designed by a local girl (Naomi Hogie, who has gotten back into womens wear) and sold by the owner (Greg Pope, who designs the 'Police' brand) of Exodus menswear.

Failing that, I've got some pretty funky Mossimo and Mooks jeans. They're slim enough to look sharpish, but not so slim as to be, ahem, suffocating.

Canberra has got some very promising fashion designers if you know where to look (of course we have nothing on you, Melbourne!)

Wranglers Cowboy Cut, which is oddly loose (I'm a fatty with a 40x30)
Love the feel of the fabric, hate the color (wish it would fade like modern 501s)
LVC is too rich for my blood and doesn't come in my size

Top Bottom