What's new

What are you favorite Jeans ?

considering most levis pants with exception of the high end stuff are chinese and pakistani made today, the quality on levis has dropped amazingly,

Agreed! Levi's used to last me years, literally, before they wore out. No longer. The quality went south when they moved all of their factories to Mexico and elsewhere.

ATM my fav is Lucky Jeans, though I haven't worn a pair out yet, so I can't comment on their longevity.

My favorites are Cinch or Wrangler 20X. I used to amature team-rope, and both of these brands afforded me the extra room while in the saddle. It's a funny thing, but in my 20s, you could tell who were horse people and those who weren't. The guys wearing the looser fit jeans were usually the ones that spent time on horse back. I know Wrangler Cowboy Cut dadadada, but I assure you that the 13MWZ are not comfortable on horseback.

DL

ive been wearing daily for a few months now GAP Authetnic Fit Selvedge Rigid Rinse jeans. Basically 501 repros. Nice jean, great indigo color.

anyone had a chance to try "prison blues" jeans ? they seem nice and they are made in the US in a prison factory,

My fave is Indigo Palms, made by Tommy Bahama. They're not nymore pricey than most designer label jeans. (even less if you hit the Nordstrom's half year men's sale)

I like a "softer" denim and the Indigos are just very comfortable from day 1.

My favorites are Cinch or Wrangler 20X. I used to amature team-rope, and both of these brands afforded me the extra room while in the saddle. It's a funny thing, but in my 20s, you could tell who were horse people and those who weren't. The guys wearing the looser fit jeans were usually the ones that spent time on horse back. I know Wrangler Cowboy Cut dadadada, but I assure you that the 13MWZ are not comfortable on horseback.

DL

I have been riding a long time, and 20x or other plus size type relaxed fit just doesn't work for me; and I don't think anyone has come up to me & said "you're wearing 13mwz, me & my buddies there don't think you should be on a horse" :biggrin1:

Diesels thats it, they last for a long time. Mine are starting to do downhill after 5 years. I have never had a pair or cheapo jeans last for more then a few months. The quality of diesel jeans is amazing.

I've been wearing a pair of Samurais for the past few months. They're hands down the best pair of jeans I've ever owned.

In the past I've worn and enjoyed APC and J. Crew selvedge denim. I also always have a pair of Levis hanging over a chair ready to wear.

Where's all the love for Buffalo jeans? These are by far my favourites out of many brands I've worn over the years, mainly for the fit, comfort, and quality of denim. I buy all my jeans either at The Bay's 50% off sales, or Winners outlets. I also have some jeans by Guess that are nice, as well as a brand called "OK Jeans" which I think I picked up in one of those Buffalo outlet stores. At the higher end, Antik has some really heavy denim that's quite nice, albeit pricey, but they do last a long time. The worst quality jeans I've bought were probably Silver jeans, the denim is garbage really, it feels like you're wearing $20 denim.

Top Bottom