What's new

What are some good jeans for under $100?

Just spent the last few months going thru this myself. For years I've been wearing Nautica "relaxed fit" jeans and they've been okay. As much as I like the look of Selvedge I've stayed away because there is always other places to spend money on. Boots, firearms, boots, shaving products and boots. Well for some reason a few months ago I figured lets give the higher (?) end jeans a try. And I'm not talking a $400 pair of Iron Hearts but something in between, say $100 ish range.
Being a bigger guy and not really liking the whole "skinny" looking thing made it tough. A lot of companies cater to those cuts much more than other ones. So I started trying different brands. I picked up a pair of Lucky's, although not Selvedge it got me an idea on their sizing. Then someone turned me on to Uniglo. I ended up picking up a pair in their "straight" cut Selvedge and really liked them. They started out a little snug in areas but are starting to loosen up. Then I heard about the GAP 1969 line of jeans. I picked up a pair in their "resin" wash jeans in "straight" and they are the absolute perfect fit. And just recently I picked up a pair of the 1969's in Japanese Kaihara Selvedge, and they are just awesome. I really like them and it will be interesting to see how they break in. All these were under $100. I want to try Gustin, but have heard that the cuts run on the smaller side, tight fighting in the crotch and legs.. so that is sort of keeping me away.

GAP 1969 Kaihara Selvedge

Uniglo

Last edited:
I've found that my two favorite jeans are Levi 505's and the Classic fit LL Bean jeans. The LL Bean jeans are a really high quality denim and well made with free shipping and a great warranty. They run true to size.

Top Bottom