What's new

West Coast Shaving

WCS gives better service than Amazon.

My gf asked for a list of what i'd want for Valentines Day. I sent her about 10 links from WCS for possible choices. I cant wait to see which ones she picks!

It also helps they're So Cal based, basically I get the package overnight.

West Coast Shaving has awesome service, but I'm guessing like a lot of other places I've looked at, they (or their suppliers) are still recovering from the Christmas season. They are especially good about shipping speed and shipping prices, and their email notify when back in stock is handy. As popular as some of those products are, I've found it wise not to procrastinate when you get a back in stock email.

I purchased my Merkur razor and Savemac brush from WCS and was in need of a stand for the brush. I emailed WCS today to get a recomendation and they promtly emailed me back asking for additional info and after a few back and forth emails they came up with a solution. I dealt with Christine and she actually tried my brush and razor to make sure they fit properly. Now thats service!

Gary

I just wish WCS would use "California Overnight" for shipping. It's cheaper than FedEx or UPS and really is overnight. The downside for WCS for me is that I have to pay tax + shipping and still wait as long for it to get to me (450 miles north) as it does ordering from someone on the east coast.

I'm from Ohio and have received my orders in two days via USPS from WCS.

We have a lot of great vendors around here. John is just one of them. Keep up the good work, everyone!

You just keep on keepin' on, John...you rock! Even though I have to pay CA sales tax when I order from you I don't mind, because it's the stellar customer service and great communication I get from you guys! Thanks again for the Tabac balm, btw...loving that stuff!

Agreed. West Coast earns our business with every order they fill. I've always been impressed with their attention to detail, speed of service, and overall coolness.

Every time I've ordered stuff from WCS, I have been amazed at how quickly my order makes it across the country. As long as they keep selling, I'll keep buying from them when I need stuff.

Unfortunately, I've committed myself to only ordering things I need, steering clear of any developing AD's....but there are so many interesting soaps...and creams...

I just wish WCS would use "California Overnight" for shipping. It's cheaper than FedEx or UPS and really is overnight. The downside for WCS for me is that I have to pay tax + shipping and still wait as long for it to get to me (450 miles north) as it does ordering from someone on the east coast.

Interesting. I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

I've ordered from West Coast in the past and have been happy. That's part of why I ordered from them the other day when doing my "create your own sampler" project.

Another hat in the pile for WCS. I've ordered twice now and love the service John has given me. Now we just need that Proraso Pre/Post shave cream back in stock...

Top Bottom