What's new

West Coast Shaving-Their Art

When did someone figure this out? Did it start with someone getting a random art, and then it went from there?

here is your answer, found on the second page

I received this note with my last order. Figured this is the right thread to post it on...

I just have to tell you that this all started years ago when I was packing up a few orders a day for our business ....and someone asked me to draw a bunny. The first request that confused me but hey...why not??? Thus began the West Coast drawings.... Just a little history.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Best Regards,
Christine

I requested a badger in a pre-war race car and here's what I got. I love these guys!
$2014-02-07 16.42.58-2.jpg
and here's the real deal (badger wearing helmet):
$2.j.spira-sm.jpg

Last edited:
When I ordered the newest B&B Brush, I got some other stuff and asked them to draw something Green Bay Packers related (my girlfriend is from Wisconsin and the purchases to smoother when she's happy :001_cool:). Today, this came in the mail:
View attachment 353275
There was a note that said "I'm sorry I could not honor your request. I am a Bears fan from Chicago!"

My girlfriend has yet to see it, but I laughed my head off when I saw what was on it! That place is fantastic and it must be a lot of fun to work there.

That's what we are here for: To convert people to wet shaving and to convert Packer fans to Bears fans. Go Bears!:yesnod:

LOL are you sure it's not a Noodlers Ahab flex ? Though I agree it looks more like a Lamy LOL though I could only hope for a sailor as well !

LOL are you sure it's not a Noodlers Ahab flex ? Though I agree it looks more like a Lamy LOL though I could only hope for a sailor as well !
Unfortunately Badgers are not very fastidious and his pen is stained with Bay state blue.

Unfortunately Badgers are not very fastidious and his pen is stained with Bay state blue.

Bay state blue is a wonderful color ! I love Noodler's inks of which I use 99% of the time aside from Mont Blanc burgundy and Parker Quink. Nathan from Noodler's just makes wonderful products, I have yet to find a ink or, pen that I haven't loved especially the ebonite feeds once heat set and his inks are literally probably the best inks on the market.... Sorry I know this is not the right sub forum.... but The Picture from WCS just really makes me think about the "NIB".

Top Bottom