What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

I use a fully digital Timex expedition with a canvas band. Water resistant, essentially shatter proof, and with multiple functions. I do alot of outdoors work and play, and this watch is meant to keep up with it all. It matches my lifestyle, and I wear it every day.
I also have a simple timex that looks like a plain classic face with a black leather wristband for when I wear my suit or tuxedo. I looks exactly like a much more expensive watch, and still tells time (believe it or not). If someone is close enough to read the brand of watch, they aren't worried about it, and on the rare occasion that someone judges me because of a watch brand... well he probably isn't someone I care to know anyway.

Picture taken in the train today:

$uploadfromtaptalk1426615158916.jpg

Omega Seamaster 600

Wow. Gorgeous watches guys! I've spent the past few days looking through this thread and it makes me want to start wearing watches again. Yall have got new looking for a new watch!

I made a band out of thick, dark olive Chromexcel. I make the buckles out of copper since it doesn't give me nickel allergy. I like the look with this green faced watch.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom