What's new

Was I chosen or cursed? Veg content inside.

Never never never never smell The Veg straight out of the bottle.
THAT is where the "cat pee" myth comes from.

It needs to air out just a bit. Apply it liberally to your hands and splash it on.
It will dry down nicely.

A lot of colognes and perfumes smell "musty" when wet, but once the scents start to untangle a bit in the air they take on a much more pleasant character as they were designed for. I'm going to have to order a bottle some day just to see how it really smells. I just hope I don't get attacked!:a13:

Dear Badger and Blade Forum,

I never thought this would happen to me, but there I was, in the store when and when this little green number with classic lines saw me staring and agreed to come out to my car......

Dear Badger and Blade Forum,

I never thought this would happen to me, but there I was, in the store when and when this little green number with classic lines saw me staring and agreed to come out to my car......

:lol: The scary part is that actually does sounds like a letter to one of those men's magazines back in the day.

Should this incident be reported to the shave police?

The 911 of after shaves.

$406279_l.jpg

Jinx is definitely not the first to experience a snort of Veg. There was member a while back who had a similar experience. It even earned him a custom title at the time. lol

I really need to try this, but if I buy one more A/S right now, my wife may divorce me. It would suck even worse if I bought it and then wasn't "chosen". :001_smile

Top Bottom