What's new

Walking Dead thread...

The first episode of season 2 is going to be 90 mins.

proxy.php

AMC is doing a six part web series that should be available on their website Oct 2nd (all six parts). Looks like it will be fun.

From IGN

The webseries is a prequel of sorts, focusing on Hannah (Lilli Birdsell), known to fans as "Bicycle Girl," the legless zombie Rick Grimes encountered shortly after first waking up in the hospital in the show's first episode. Her name comes from her vicinity to the bicycle Rick took, of course - since, lacking any legs, she wasn't doing much riding herself. Per AMC, "Fans will learn about Hannah's life before the apocalypse, her struggle to survive and protect her family as the world begins to fall apart, and her ultimate demise into zombie-hood."

i haven't watched them yet, kids and wife are always around and don't want to creep them out....but they look to be very polished in the making of them and tell a little sub story.

I just watched them. They are only a few mins each episode. Good stuff.

Just got caught up with the marathon and watched the season premier. Looks like its going to be a good season.

The season premiere was very, very good. I won't spoil anything but I think it managed to find a good balance there between introducing new viewers to the characters and stories while advancing the story from season one. In my opinion it wasn't quite as good as the best from last season but was nonetheless excellent and is a very good sign that the writing changes and reduced budget haven't hurt the show.

And it's a good thing too: it's ratings were incredible! A 3.8 in the all important adults 18-49 demographic. That made it the second highest rated show on television last night after only football. It is also the highest rated basic cable drama ever. With numbers like that a third season is all but guaranteed. Hell, it would be a big hit with those numbers on broadcast networks. For comparison's sake the premiere rated better than the most recent episodes of Glee, NCIS:LA, and Grey's Anatomy and only a tenth of a point under the most recent episodes of NCIS and House. It would easily be among the top 25 shows (all types) of the week if it was on a broadcast network. Amazing.

When do we get to discuss the episode? What is the proper waiting period because that ending floored me. I have not read the graphic novels btw, so it's all new and wild to me this season.

When do we get to discuss the episode? What is the proper waiting period because that ending floored me. I have not read the graphic novels btw, so it's all new and wild to me this season.

Just use spoiler tags when discussing episodes.

Pretty clever eh? Episode was pretty good too, i just hate the way all these shows leave you hanging, forces me to watch the next one. (DOH!)

Just use spoiler tags when discussing episodes.

Pretty clever eh? Episode was pretty good too, i just hate the way all these shows leave you hanging, forces me to watch the next one. (DOH!)

Just testing the spoiler tag for future reference.

I am Lego Zombie...

Attachments

• $lego zombie.jpg
    $lego zombie.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom