What's new

Walking Dead thread...

I don't have any TV service anymore so I can't watch the show. You have to have some sort of provider to be able to watch it on AMC's website. I was still watching in the last couple years, but not like I did in the beginning. I wish the director from the first episode could do the Rick movies. The first episode of TWD felt like a movie instead of a TV show.
I'm not so much into the zombie facet of the show as I am seeing the stories of people surviving/rebuilding after society collapses.
I know it is necessary for the storyline, but it still stinks when they kill of characters you like. The original group is almost completely gone now.

They're going to film a third Walking Dead series right here in Richmond! My neighbor is in the screen actors guild and would make a great walker, you really have to see him. Anyway he's going to try to pull some strings to get both him and I on the show as extras. He acts full time but I have a lot of time off due to 12 hour shifts.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I remember them showing how Walkers were 'made'. I believe they called the training "Walker Academy" or something like that. They bring in the actors/extras in and teach them how they want them to move/act/respond so it is consistent. I know they got some grief for having walkers that were a little too nimble in the early episodes.:a49:
We live near Atlanta so my wife has joked that I should go there and try out. I would have to be a freshly turned walker though, I look too well fed.

Sid Haig from House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects. Unfortunately he didn't look very good and barely spoke.
proxy.php

Unfortunately I heard Sig Haig passed away this past weekend.

Top Bottom